Thursday, June 25, 2015

Stripping Down the Video Blog

A former stripper, now a writer, teacher and mom of three, I've decided to create a Vlog to go along with my Blog, Stripping Down.


I want to really strip down and have fun in life and pursue all my dreams, even though I suffer from depression and sometimes have a hard time working. My Vlog is going to be about my attempt to live the life I dream of and to help other people live their lives to the fullest, too.

After struggling with depression my whole life, I realize I need something else to sustain me. I need meaning. I need to push myself into joy every day. I am willing and committed to trying anything once, which might help me live my life more fully and more authentically.

Please follow my journey here and please subscribe to my YouTube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment